SaskWheat: Think Wheat
March 12 - March 13, 2019
1590 Main Street North
Sask Wheat will be holding a Think Wheat extension meeting on March 12, 2019 in Moose Jaw. The Think Wheat meetings bring producers the latest information on wheat agronomy and marketing.
Speakers will include:
- Marlene Boersch of Mercantile Consulting (global wheat markets and opportunities)
- Dean Dias of the Canadian International Grains Institute (export market requirements)
- Tyler Wist of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (wheat midge control)
- Chris Holzapfel of Indian Head Agricultural Research Foundation (FHB control, PGRs, wheat agronomy)
- Jim Downey of SeCan (new varieties and selections from the Seed Guide)
- Josh Lade, a grain producer who farms near Osler (weed control and herbicide resistance)
Think Wheat will be in Moose Jaw, Sask. at the Heritage Inn on March 12 and Yorktown, Sask. at the Painted Hand Casino on March 13.
Visit event's website
Print this page