By Top Crop Manager
July 22, 2015, Saskatoon, SK - DuPont Pioneer today launched six new corn hybrids, including three ultra-early maturity corn hybrids, and one new soybean variety for Western Canada.
Corn lineup highlights:
- The six new Pioneer brand corn hybrids range from 2000 Heat Units (70 Comparative Relative Maturity or CRM) - the earliest-maturing corn in Western Canada - up to 2600 Heat Units (85 CRM).
- These hybrids have high yield potential across the board and they have traits ranging from disease resistance to pest protection, and stacked herbicide tolerance.
Soybean lineup highlights
- Five ultra-early Pioneer brand T-Series soybean varieties - suited to as little as 2300 Heat Units (Maturity Group 001) are available for 2016 - offering excellent yield potential.
- New Pioneer variety P006T78R is at 2425 Heat Units (Maturity Group 006) and offers excellent yield potential and harvest standability.
- All of the Pioneer brand soybean varieties are glyphosate-tolerant with one variety having the Genuity Roundup Ready 2 Yield trait.
For more information on DuPont Pioneer corn and soybean lineups, contact your local Pioneer sales professional.