MPSG’s Soybean Management and Research Transfer (SMART) Day
July 23, 2019
Carman, MB R0G 0J0
Soybean Management and Research Transfer (SMART) Day is a full-day educational event run by the Manitoba Pulse and Soybean Growers for farmers and agronomists to sharpen their soybean management skills. Attendees will tour agronomic research plots, learn how results can be applied to their farm and interact with researchers and production specialists.
- Soybeans in Rotation
- Emerging Soybean Diseases and Frequency in Rotations
- Integrated Weed Management for Soybeans and Novel Weed Control Tools
- Cover Cropping in Manitoba and Building Soil Health
- On-Farm Network Research Results
- Inoculation: double vs. single vs. none, seed treatments, plant population and more
Pre-registration is required. This event is free for farmers. Agronomist/non-member fee is $50.
Visit event's website
Print this page