Archive: How to optimize your input investment
November 24, 2021 at 2:30pm
Increasingly expensive inputs combined with supply chain issues limiting availability mean farmers need solutions that optimize their operations. Weather the impending storm with this webinar featuring Kris Kinnaird, product marketing manager with Farmers Edge, to learn cost-effective solutions to make more informed application decisions, save money, and boost ROI.
This webinar discusses:
- Ways to identify indicators in the field to address areas of concern or interest;
- Why you should be soil sampling and how the benefits outweigh the costs;
- Incorporating variable rate technology and the impacts it can have on your overall sustainability strategy;
- Easier ways to drill down to determine the true cost of production; and
- Additional ways to generate income through existing practices.
This webinar has been approved for 1 CCA-CEU in Professional Development.
Hosted by Top Crop Manager.