2023 FCC Economic Outlook
January 24, 2023
Inflation has arguably been the main economic theme of 2022. Interest rates climbed to levels not seen in many years while supply chains sought to put pandemic challenges behind them. Elevated commodity prices supported farm income but were also the source of profitability challenges throughout the agri-food industry.
In this session, the FCC Economics team will recap 2022 and present their forecasts of the economic and financial variables that matter most in 2023 for farm operations, food processors and agribusinesses. You’ll also hear from FCC financial experts about using this information to leverage business opportunities and manage financial risk.
Tuesday, January 24
2 p.m. Eastern time
Find the webinar time for your area:
- St. Johns, N.L. (Nfld.) 3:30 p.m.
- Halifax, N.S. (Atlantic) 3 p.m.
- Ottawa, Ont. (Eastern) 2 p.m.
- Winnipeg, Man. (Central) 1 p.m.
- Regina, Sask. (Central) 1 p.m.
- Edmonton, Alta. (Mountain) 12 p.m.
- Vancouver, B.C. (Pacific) 11 a.m.
Visit event's website
Print this page