3 Days Left to Register for the 2012 Value Chain Innovation Forum
By George Morris Centre
Acquire practical skills and insights that you can immediately apply to increasing the profitability of your business.
Dates: Tuesday April 3rd and Wednesday April 4th, 2012
Location: Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre, 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga Ontario
International key note speakers include:
· Martyn Jones, Director of Corporate Services, Wm. Morrison Supermarkets Plc; Director, British Retail Consortium; Member of the Operations Board, Dumfries House Farm.
· Professor Peter Hines, Chair of SA Partners; Co-Founder Lean Enterprise Research Centre; Pioneer in applying lean to the agriculture and agrifood industry.
· Jack Barclay, Managing Director, CRF Ltd; an innovative meat processor who saved $millions through implementing lean and is adapting to changing markets through working closely with producers;
· Dr. David Tanner, General Manager Psa Innovation, ZESPRI International Ltd.; a $1billion fruit marketer who has succeeded through aligning operations along the entire chain to deliver on target consumers’ demands and expectations.
Leaders from Canadian industry include:
· Frank Pagliaro, Vice President, National Procurement Produce & Floral, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
· Kerry Oliver, Senior Director, Six Sigma Manufacturing, Maple Leaf Foods Inc.
· James dePater, CEO, SeVita International (formerly Hendricks Seeds, Hendricks Agri-Food)
· Archie Wilson, General Manager, C&M Seeds
· Darcy Oliphant, Merchandising Manager, Thompsons Limited
· Mike Ecker, President, Vineland Growers Cooperative Limited
· Bren de Leeuw, Snr. Community Development and Food & Beverage Program Manager, Excellent in Manufacturing Consortium
· Arnold Drung, President, Conestoga Meat Packers Limited
· Andrew Gordanier, Owner Operator, Gordanier Farms; Chair, Canadian Sheep Federation
· Mike Buis, Owner Operator, Buis Beef
· Colin Siren, Associate Vice President, Ipsos
· Dr. Michael Brownbridge, Research Director, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
To register for one or both days, please go the following link www.vcif2012.com or contact Pat Dares firstname.lastname@example.org (519-822-3929 ext.213).
Conference - April 3, 2012 only - $265.00+HST
Workshop - April 4, 2012 only - $175.00+HST
Conference & Workshop - April 3-4, 2012 - $440.00+HST