Top Crop Summit 2022 – Western Summit
February 23, 2022 at
Sask Wheat provides leadership in identifying and supporting research, market development, and advocacy to maximize profitable and sustainable wheat production for Saskatchewan farmers.
The roles of the commission are to:
- Assist in developing and promoting domestic and international markets;
- Encourage, conduct and disseminate research on production, market development, processing and consumption;
- Advise governments on wheat policy, research and development;
- Communicate knowledge about wheat production, promotion, consumption, market development and policy initiatives;
- Encourage the development and production of market-driven products;
- Promote equitable partner and stakeholder relationships in the wheat industry.
For more information, please visit our website: www.saskwheat.ca