UFA opens two new Saskatchewan locations
By Top Crop Manager
UFA officially opened its doors in Weyburn and Yorkton, Sask. These sites are part of the expansion of UFA’s petroleum business into key markets in central and eastern Saskatchewan.
“We believe in the value of giving our members and customers choice,” says Scott Bolton, UFA president and CEO. “People living in or nearby these communities now have another option of where to spend their hard-earned dollars.”
UFA is leveraging its agent operating model at its new locations.
Features of the new UFA petroleum locations include:
- Gasoline and Clear and Dyed Diesel
- DEF at the pump and UFA, Shell and Chevron branded lubricant products
- High-speed pumps and wide lanes
- State-of-the-art warehouse and office
- Dieselex® Gold. UFA is pleased to offer its exclusive diesel offering to Saskatchewan. This top-tier premium product is engineered to enhance fuel efficiency, reduce maintenance, and increase power.
UFA also announced Dunmore, Alta., and Saskatoon as the next locations in UFA’s expansion strategy
The new Dunmore petroleum location will complement UFA’s operating presence in the region and will eventually replace UFA’s existing petroleum site in the southwest end of Medicine Hat.
Saskatoon services a large portion of western and central Saskatchewan and has accessibility from Highway 16 for travellers along the corridor, including from Lloydminster. The new site will be able to service local industrial and agricultural businesses conveniently.
Print this page