Obsolete pesticide and livestock/equine medications collection coming to Saskatchewan
Sept. 23, 2015 - Farmers in Saskatchewan are invited to turn in their obsolete or unwanted agricultural pesticides and livestock/equine medications on the dates and at the locations specified below for safe disposal.
Collection sites will be open on the days specified from 9am to 4pm.
Monday, October 5, 2015
- Orchard Transport Ltd in Delisle, 306-493-2408
- Cavalier Agro in Meadow Lake, 306-236-2476
- North Star Fertilizers in Hudson Bay, 306-865-3999
- Lloydminster Coop (south) in Lloydminster, 306-825-4661
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
- Cargill in Rosetown, 306-882-2664
- Andrukow Group Solutions Inc in Marsden, 306-892-2476
- Cavalier Agro in Meota, 306-892-2476
- Pineland Coop in Nipawin, 306-862-4595
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- Shellbrook Coop in Shellbrook, 306-747-2122
- Discovery Coop Farm Supply in North Battleford, 306-445-9457
- Richardson Pioneer in Melfort, 306-752-2721
- Richardson Pioneer in Nokomis, 306-528-4484
Thursday, October 8, 2015
- Richardson Pioneer in Strasbourg, 306-725-2017
- Richardson Pioneer in Dixon, 306-682-1730
- Prince Albert Coop in Prince Albert, 306-764-6488
- Green Acres Agro in Denzil, 306-358-4918
Friday, October 9, 2015
- Richardson Pioneer in Yorkton, 306-782-4484
- G-Mac's Ag Team Inc. in Leader, 306-628-3886
- Wendland Ag Services Ltd in Rosthern, 306-232-4223
- Crop Production Services in Wadena, 306-338-2591
CleanFARMS, a national, industry-led agricultural waste stewardship organization, has partnered with CropLife Canada and the Canadian Animal Health Institute (CAHI) to deliver this program to Saskatchewan farmers.
The plant science and animal health industries are committed to safely and responsibly collecting and disposing of obsolete pesticides and livestock/equine medications at no cost to farmers.For more information, visit www.cleanfarms.ca or call 1-877-622-4460.
September 23, 2015 By Top Crop Manager