New website for CYSA
By Top Crop Manager
August 23, 2016 - Canadian Young Speakers for Agriculture Inc. (CYSA) has unveiled its new website, which allows participants to easily register online. The bilingual site also showcases an extensive photo gallery that media will find useful to showcase their respective provinces' participants and winners post-competition as well as the CYSA promotional video.
Participants wishing to compete in CYSA 2016 are reminded that the deadline to register is September 30, 2016 at midnight.
The topics for 2016 are:
- What is the impact of public opinion on Canadian farmers?
- How would you explain a GMO to a non-farmer?
- What does the next generation of agriculture bring to the table?
- How can we improve the media's perception of Canadian agriculture?
- Old MacDonald had a farm...but what about Mrs. MacDonald?
CYSA is a national, bilingual competition that gives participants an opportunity to share their opinions, ideas and concerns about the Canadian agri-food industry in a five- to seven-minute prepared speech. For more information about CYSA visit www.cysa-joca.ca