National agriculture leaders debate September 30
By News release
Sept. 1, 2015 - The Canadian Federation of Agriculture will be hosting a National Agriculture Leaders debate in lead up to the Federal Election. The debate will highlight issues facing Canadian farmers and give an opportunity for each party to outline its platform positions as they pertain to Canada's farm and food future.
WHEN: Wednesday, September 30, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, Hon.Gerry Ritz
• Malcolm Allen, NDP Agriculture Critic, TBC
• Mark Eyking, Liberal Agriculture Critic
• Bruce Hyer, Deputy Leader, Green Party
• Bloq Québécois, representative TBC
WHERE: Fairmont Chateau Laurier Hotel, the Laurier Room
RSVP & WEBCAST REGISTRATION: Please register in advance for the webcast and RSVP if attending in person. Registration information, as well as details on farmers' priorities for the upcoming election, can be viewed here.
Debate questions will be posed via pre-taped video segments from farmers across Canada.
Print this page