Introducing your 2023 Influential Women in Canadian Agriculture
By Top Crop Manager
Influential Women in Canadian Agriculture (IWCA) is a recognition program designed to honour, highlight and celebrate the work women are doing across Canada’s agriculture industry.
Now in its fourth year, IWCA is proud to present the six women chosen as the 2023 Influential Women in Canadian Agriculture. Please join us in congratulating:
- Ana Badea, research scientist, barley breeding and genetics, AAFC;
- Della Karen Campbell, farm manager, Everdale;
- Kelly Daynard, executive director, Farm and Food Care Ontario;
- Judith Nyiraneza, research scientist, AAFC;
- Darby McGrath, vice-president, research and development, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre; and
- Heather Wilson, research scientist and adjunct professor, University of Saskatchewan.
These six women will share their stories, wisdom and insights in the IWCA podcast series on AgAnnex Talks, a podcast channel presented by Top Crop Manager, Potatoes in Canada, Canadian Poultry, Fruit & Vegetable, Drainage Contractor and Manure Manager magazines. The first episode will air on June 14, and new episodes will follow biweekly after that. Subscribe today wherever you listen to podcasts.
This year’s IWCA program will culminate with an event this November, bringing together women from across the industry to share in their experiences, offer guidance and advice in an interactive setting. Stay tuned to agwomen.ca for more details!
The team behind IWCA wishes to extend a sincere thank you to our audiences for participating in the program, and to our sponsors for their support.
Print this page