Roots to Success Risk Management virtual training
January 19 - February 11, 2021
Farm life can be unpredictable, even on the best days – weather, pests, market conditions, relationships, and more recently, COVID-19 can affect not only day-to-day farm management but the future of the operation altogether. But, with risk, also comes opportunity for those who are positioned to take calculated risks. This is why it’s important to plan for risk.
Farm Management Canada invites farmers and advisors to attend Roots to Success Risk Management virtual training sessions to increase their ability to assess and address risks using a comprehensive approach to managing risk on the farm.
Farmer Workshops (for producers only)
Click on your preferred workshop series to register:
What to expect:
- Gain knowledge, tools and resources to make better business decisions;
- Share best practices and lessons learned with other producers;
- Begin to create a comprehensive risk management plan tailored to your farm.
Advisor Workshops (for consultants and advisors only)
What to expect:
- Learn about a comprehensive approach to assess, prioritize and plan for risks with your clients;
- Share best practices and lessons learned with other advisors;
- Gain access and learn how to use an online risk management platform.
By participating in this training session, you will gain free access to AgriShield, an online risk management platform for a period of one year.
- These workshops are designed for a Canadian audience only.
- Space is limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participants are expected to have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection to attend the training.
- A pre-training survey will be shared in order to tailor the content of workshop to the needs of the participants.
Visit event's website
Print this page