Alberta Agronomy Update 2020
January 07 - January 08, 2020
3310 50 Ave, Red Deer, AB T4N 3X9
Cambridge Red Deer Hotel & Conference Centre (formerly the Sheraton)
- Agronomy Update features the latest information for grain producers, crop advisors and industry partners. Topics range from disease, insect, weed and soil management to smart farming, biosecurity, crop rotations and crop agronomy.
- This 2-day conference is an excellent opportunity for networking. Extra time has been built into the program to allow participants to mingle amongst themselves or connect with leading agricultural scientists about relevant soil and crop research results and current grain production issues.
- Continuing Education Units are available for Certified Crop Advisors, Pesticide Applicators and Certified Crop Science Consultants.
Early bird registration assures a lower price.
After January 3: $190
Price includes GST, presentations, proceedings booklet, 2 meals, 3 coffee breaks and 75 minutes of networking time.
Register online – eservices.alberta.ca/agronomy-update-2020.html
– Payment options: VISA, MasterCard, American Express or cheque
– If GST exempt, please call the Registration number
Register by phone: 1-800-387-6030
– Please note that phone-in registration will be unavailable Dec. 24, 2019 to Jan. 1, 2020. Online registration will still be accessible during this time.
– Refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received up to and including January 3, 2020.
– Refunds will be subject to a 10% administration fee.
– No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after January 3, 2020.
A limited number of rooms have been set aside at the Cambridge Red Deer Hotel until Dec. 21, 2019 at 5 pm. Please mention AGRONOMY UPDATE when booking.
Phone: 1-800-662-7197, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit event's website
Print this page